No, unfortunately, we have no capacity to rent out the meeting-room for external clients.
Yes, it is twice the monthly net price.
After the deposit and payment have been transferred and received you can get your keys at Bebra Hausverwaltung GmbH & Co. KG, Havelberger Str. 4, 10559 Berlin - it is 2 min walk from Raumstation. Please contact them in advance for an appointment (http://www.bebra-immobilien.de/kontakt/).
There are 3 keys:
- for the front gate,
- the house entrance,
- the floor entrance.
Every floor has a printer and its own internet-settings. In case you have any troubles you can make an appointment with our technician.
Yes, your own post box will cost 20,- € / Month + VAT.
- Make an appointment for the guided tour, choose the desk you like.
- Make an appointment for the test-day to feel the atmosphere and meet the co-workers.
- Send the confirmation letter with the details for the contract: name and address of the company (private entrepreneur), the date you want to start, additional services you prefer (postbox etc.).
- Get the contract, sign it and send the scanned copy to Raumstation team per e-mail.
- Get the scanned copy of the signed contract. Transfer the deposit and first-month payment and inform us about it.
- After receiving the confirmation letter you can pick the keys at BeBra Hausverwaltung and come to the office.
No, Raumstation is currently available only for single persons.
- Normal desk: 265 € + VAT,
- highdesk: 185 € + VAT,
- testweek 80,- € + VAT,
- raumstipendium 80,- +VAT
Allowed, but no sales/cold calling. There is a separate room for longer calls.
There is enough parking space in the Stendaler Str.
Sure! You have an unlimited access to the office 24/7 with your own keys.
Yes, we offer a Yuri Gagarin Stipendium: you can rent a desk for 80 € per Month + VAT (up to 6 months).
A king-size desk, a lamp, a chair (you can also bring your own chair), the keys (24/7), a printer, WLAN (incl. technical support), common Kitchen/WC, conference room in the upper floor (book via online login, 2h/month free), a shower in the basement, community events und urban gardening.
No, but you can bring your own small office furniture or safe.
Yes, you can enjoy urban gardening, music room in the basement (must be extra rented), table tennis, kicker, old-school tetris.
Yes, there are lots of local and international cafes and restaurants nearby.
Christmas party, barbeque parties, summer party, movie nights, various workshops, jogging and music get-togethers.
Due to insurance reasons the desk is only supposed to be occupied by one person named in the contract.
Yes, we highly recommend you to take a test day for free, also there is an option of a test week for 80 € + VAT.